We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
If you sign up to our newsletters your details will not be passed on to third parties. On this website, you can make requests, and register to receive materials.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research contact each time you receive a new item of information.
We may share the Personal Information we collect with
- Our Affiliates and third party providers, any of whom may use your Personal Information consistent with this Privacy Notice, including marketing purposes if you have consented to such use.
- To Third Party and service providers to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information, and to ensure that Personal Information is processed only for the provision of services on our behalf and in compliance with applicable law. Third Party and Service providers are not authorized to disclose Personal Information, except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We may further disclose information about you:
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process,
- to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer Personal D Information at we have about you in the event of a proposed or completed sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization or dissolution).
JPH will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others unless we have obtained your express permission or are required to do so by law.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING, UPDATING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request to access, rectify or erase your Personal Information. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information, restrict the processing of your Personal Information and exercise your right to data portability. Where you have given us your consent for our use of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we will apply your preferences for the future.
Sign-up to receive our newsletter
We collect your name, email address, phone, location and interest when you sign-up to receive our email newsletters. In addition to our newsletters, we may periodically send additional emails, which we think you may find useful (e.g. new products, changes to our services, etc.). If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email we send. We will never share your information other than for the purpose for which it was provided to us.
Event email alerts
We collect your email address when you request event alerts. If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every event email alert we send. We will never share information other than for the purpose for which it was provided to us.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Jaico Publishing House is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time. Websites that we link to may have ‘Terms and conditions’ that are different from ours, which we strongly suggest you review.
Other third-party content
We may embed external content from third-party websites such as YouTube. This content is not published on Jaico Publishing House. It is delivered using devices and services provided by such third-party sites that can be inserted into our site. Such Third Party Provider may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
If you have any specific data protection queries or concerns, you can address it to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can you make a complaint to us?
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our website, you can lodge a complaint with our team at:
Jaico Publishing House
A-2, Jash Chambers, 7-A Sir Phirozshah Mehta Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001, India
Phone: Call Us On
+91 22 4030 67 67
Email: For any queries or support, please write to