Narrating the epic journey of how Microsoft went from worst to first and put technology into all our lives, former Microsoft employee Dave Jaworski takes readers inside the fabled enterprise to meet the people and strategies responsible for its rocket ride. The story of Microsoft has it all: leadership, adventure, risk, controversy, battles, a fall from grace, and the return of the king. Microsoft Secrets reveals:
- How leadership principles help or ruin the rise of organizations and which ones make a difference
- How small teams and organizations can take on larger companies and win
- How to beat and survive competition in any field
- The coveted secrets behind Microsoft’s gigantic growth as guideposts for future entrepreneurs
- How executives can have it all: personal, professional, and organizational success
The first-ever recipient of Bill Gates Chairman’s Award of Excellence, Dave Jaworski shares valuable insights for businesses to accelerate past competitors and achieve success. Join him for a peek inside the strategies and decisions (secrets!) that fuelled the spectacular growth of an organization that changed our lives forever!