Nothing stops the progress of an organization more quickly than leaders failing to listen.
Hans Finzel knows from personal experience the key success factors in every effective leader’s journey. In Top Ten Ways to be a Great Leader he outlines the positive traits and skills every new leader should master.
He shows readers:
- The two most important words in a leader’s vocabulary
- The skills a leader needs to communicate effectively
- Why today’s effective leaders lead with vulnerability
- The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership
- How to lead with both passion and humility
- The difference between making a mark and leaving a legacy
In this eminently practical book, new leaders from all sectors will discover how to lead well and love what they do.