At some point, virtually everyone finds themselves struggling to find their way in life. Perhaps you are just starting out and have not yet found your personal or professional path. Maybe you have been plugging away for years, trying to live someone else’s dream. Maybe you are outwardly successful but plagued by a nagging, soul-level sense of dissatisfaction.
Carly Fiorina, who started as a secretary and later became the first female CEO of a Fortune 50 company, can help. Drawing on her own remarkable journey, and empirical evidence accumulated over four decades in the workplace, Carly will show you how to
- Choose a path over a plan,
- Use problems to propel yourself and your organization forward,
- Overcome fear and procrastination,
- Make smart decisions, and
- Reclaim your power and use it for good.