Now in Hindi
Use the special VCD included in the book to:
- Master cube roots, square roots and squaring of numbers.
- Learn the famous base method of multiplication.
- See the magic of Vedic Math explained step-by-step.
A simplified approach for beginners…
— Can you multiply 231072 by 110649 and get the answer in a single line?
— Can you find the cube root of 262144 or 704969 in two seconds?
— Can you determine a person’s date of birth or how much money he has without his telling you?
— Can you get the final answer without solving the question? Or, in a special case, get the final answer without looking at the question?
— Can you solve squares, square roots, cube-roots and other problems mentally?
All this and a lot more is possible using the techniques of Vedic Mathematics described in this book. These techniques have helped millions of students all over the world get rid of their fear of numbers and improve their scores in quantitative subjects. Young school students have found the Vedic mathematics approach very exciting whilst those who have taken competitive exams like CAT, MCA, CET, UPSC, GRE, GMAT, etc. have asserted that Vedic Mathematics helped them crack these exams.
- Chapters are divided in ascending order of difficulty – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- Enough solved examples and a practice exercise in every chapter
- Special chapter containing tips for students taking competitive exams
- Diagrams and visual effects are used for better understanding
- Opportunity for personally interacting with the author via e-group, Facebook, Twitter and blog