Like the other bestselling book that fueled the worldwide The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari phenomenon, Discover Your Destiny is written as a rich and rewarding fable. Readers are introduced to Dar Sanderson, a highly ambitious executive who appears to have it all on the outside but lacks happiness, meaning and inner peace.
A serendipitous encounter with Julian Mantle, the now famous monk who has discovered the secrets to lasting success, sets Dar upon an extraordinary odyssey to find his authentic self and claim the life of his dreams. Along the way, Dar learns seven potent lessons that are essential to living one’s biggest life and shining brightly in the world.
In this unforgettable tale, you will discover:
- How to relinquish control and trust in your limitless potential
- How to avoid the crime of self-betrayal and live greatly
- How adopting the “beginner’s mind” can lead to higher levels of self-mastery
- How to transform fear into fortune
- How to discover your calling and life’s purpose
- How to turn events that test you into events that reward you
- How to awaken your fullest potential