Whether you are a senior leader or aspire to be one, at some point you’ll face a paradoxical risk. As you pile up successes, your job will get bigger than you, and you may become disoriented by a world of unfamiliar challenges.
What Happens Now? will help you learn how to conquer the new challenges of sophistication – rather than just navigating the greater complexity – by doing things you’ve never done before. You will succeed by achieving these goals:
- Broadcasting a vision with clarity and purpose
- Aligning a high-performing team
- Communicating and leading change
- Focusing your time and energy in the right places
- Investing in coaching and creating other leaders
As experienced troubleshooters for hundreds of executives and organizations, John Hillen and Mark Nevins will show you how to foresee the stalls that threaten every leader – and overcome them.