In The Smart Start Up dishes up insightful lessons to move business owners into the percentage of businesses that not only succeed after two years, but thrive for years to come. Readers will:
- Learn whether they’re really cut out to start and run a business (before investing time and money)
- Choose the right vehicle for their business
- Discover the single aspect of business that most start ups fail to plan for – one that makes all the difference between success and failure
- Build a winning, powerful team
- Set realistic, attainable business goals
There will be some choppy waters ahead, but after understanding and implementing The Smart Start Up strategies, business owners will know how to adjust the set of their sails to make the most of the prevailing winds.
Whether you plan to build a business to sell or grow a business as a legacy, this book will help you begin with a stronger foundation.