Foreword by SUBHASH CHANDRA
Preface by HARSH MARIWALA
There is already someone you know who has cancer. So, you know that the threat is real and near. But now there is a way out. Certified cancer nutrition coach Rachna Chhachhi shows you how to train your cells to respond to physical and emotional nurturing to fight cancer. In this book, you will learn all about preventing the world’s most feared disease with the help of holistic nutrition. You can also combine it with Western medicine, if you are already under treatment.
Quoting the cases of her many clients across 27 countries who have defeated the odds after their diagnoses, and with the support of global cancer research, Chhachhi illustrates how to prevent, manage or reverse cancer for yourself.
IN YOU CAN BEAT CANCER, SHE DISCUSSES:
- What causes cancer
- How not to fear the diagnosis
- The necessity of practicing meditation, pranayama & gratitude
- Ways to avoid cancer-triggering habits
- The impact of natural immunotherapy
- How epigenetics can change your genes’ response towards cancer cells
- More than 100 unique anticancer recipes