- Complete Coverage of the Exam
- Rating System for All Problems
- 100-Question Quiz on Grammar, Diction, and Idioms
- The ABCs of Argument Structure
- Common Wrong Answer Choices
- 4-Step Approach for Writing an Argument Essay
The higher your GMAT score, the better your chances of getting into a top business school of your choice. An increasing number of prospective B–school candidates are taking the GMAT more than once. But how does one go about strengthening a second attempt or even just acing the test the first time round? Ace the GMAT in 40 Days has the answer. The secret lies in being able to see problems as falling into certain categories of problems and then being able to identify the principles behind these problems.
Obtain this book and gain an insider’s understanding of the different types of GMAT problems and the key strategies used in solving them.
- Complete coverage of the math, verbal, analytical writing, and integrated reasoning sections
- Track your progress using a specially designed 40-day checklist
- Take “ownership” of your exam and gain the confidence you need by building real skills
- Learn to identify the different types of math problems and the math concepts being tested
- Master the key rules of grammar and understand the interplay of diction, idioms, and style
- Use analytical techniques to avoid “answer traps” and to eliminate common wrong answer choices
- Prepare for the Integrated Reasoning section with a targeted review of graphical data