In The Art of Presentation, authors Jim Stovall and Dr. Ray Hull use their decades of combined experience and research to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective public speaking.
A clear and comprehensive read, this book talks in detail about:
- Public speaking as a performance art
- Preparing a presentation
- The art of using a microphone
- Speaking tips and techniques
- Elements of a speech
- The art of stage presence
- Concluding the speech to make an impact and
- World-changing speakers of the past
Jim Stovall’s revealing stories and Dr. Ray Hull’s straightforward, factual approach combine to make this book a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics and anyone who wants to improve their public speaking abilities.