Captivating an audience is a skill that anybody can acquire with a set of easy-to-learn tricks and plenty of practice. In The Art of Public Speaking, the pioneers of self-improvement Dale Carnegie and Joseph Berg Esenwein discuss the best methods of confident and effective speakers.
- Acquire confidence before an audience
- Focus on flawless delivery
- Utilize voice and gestures to maximum effect
- Harness the power of imagination
- Avoid the sin of monotony
Along with many other tips and tricks of the trade.
With plenty of interesting and useful exercises for shedding the anxiety associated with facing a crowd and bringing out the best public speaking endeavour, Carnegie’s all-time bestseller is a must-have for aspiring orators.
The stage is set for all those who dream of enthralling a gathering!